Co-op Pond (New Jersey) 11/20

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30AM-12:00PM Partly cloudy, moderate wind, 50-60 air temps, 45-48 water temps, lightly stained water.

Once again the fish were not cooperating. So far it's been a very crappy fall season for me. The bass are just not chasing any fast moving lures. But eventually I got a few bass to bite today. A Rapala Husky Jerk, fished very slowly with long pauses between jerks seemed to be the ticket. Best one went 2lbs 11oz. Also caught a pikerel and had a few more follow the lure.

Attachments

• Co-opCedarville002.jpg
    Co-opCedarville002.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Co-opCedarville001.jpg
    Co-opCedarville001.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 98
Trapped fish!!! You should be pulling those fish in by the bucket fulls because they don't have anywhere to run and hide! :wink: J/K

I would think a soft plastic worm like a Senko or a jig 'n pig would be more productive in water that temp.

That fish in the pic looks nice and healthy.

Thanks for the reports FD - I do not even bother to bass fish this time of year - they are out of their fall patterns and not into the winter mode. Always a slow bite for the next few weeks.

I go for the Crappie and Pickerel right now - best time for those species!

jigngrub said:
Trapped fish!!! You should be pulling those fish in by the bucket fulls because they don't have anywhere to run and hide! :wink: J/K

I would think a soft plastic worm like a Senko or a jig 'n pig would be more productive in water that temp.

That fish in the pic looks nice and healthy.

:twisted: Nada. Got nothing on soft plastics and the jig.