Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured there was no way I was going to lose with Foles & McCoy. As an Eagles fan, I'll happily take lose to Sproles going nuts and carrying BA on his back across the goal line.

When team was running out of tunnel and pyros were going off some of the fiery sparks landed in Ryan's eye. It's all fun and games until some one gets their eye put out!!!

https://fansided.com/2014/09/18/matt-ryan-hit-eye-pyrotechnics-game-video/

Why does Eli hate me?
I know I refer to him as a good looking down syndrome case but never to his face!!!
I play him he tanks, I don't play him he explodes. Now I bet against him and he tears me up. ....... Curse you Eli Manning!!!

bigwave said:
I was waiting for that......I need my starters to pick up the slack from the miserable Deshawn Jackson........... [-o<

I hear ya, the decision to play Jackson is gonna be the deciding factor in another league im in (down by 10 with kc def and NE kicker to play). What makes it worst is I substituted Jackson for Stills when I heard d-jac was playing........