Tackle storage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmofodad

Reaction score
Somebody had a post on here before about having Plano stowaways the the rear bench seat and using small bungees to keep them from sliding around If I could see it again I’d appreciate it

Was it some kind of built-in or recessed storage for the Plano boxes? Or, were the boxes strapped somehow to the side of the bench?

I got curious. I did a short search and there are tons of posts about using Plano boxes, but I didn't see any that used bungees on a bench seat.

He built some kind of box with 3 sides, a small lid on top and little, maybe 10 or 12 inch bungees stretched around the front to keep them from sliding out

I did some more sniffing around. Couldn't find what you are describing. Now I am really curious. Hope someone who knows sees this.

I did see these racks by Plano designed to hold the stowaway boxes. Pretty nice.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 4.51.18 PM.png

I’ve seen that before but the one I’m looking for was made out of wood. Like 2 2x4s on their side with a thin piece of plywood on top

Something similar I bought at Harbor Freight. (also on-line)
yRlny9c.jpg

The clear plastic boxes have different compartment sizes - one with none that I've even found a way to store all of my light ball head jigs:
yFpGFIB.jpg
PVfBWhz.jpg

For $8.99 plus tax/shipping, not a bad way to store soft plastics and some crankbaits. Even when I carelessly broke the black clips, elastic bands did fine.

Latest posts