Military Humor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmfw160

Reaction score
After 43 years on this planet as a USMC brat, Army Reservist & Active Army 21 yr career it's hard to not have the military leak into most situations in life lol. Here are some different things I found humorous and hopefully ya'll will too.
IMG_5762.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0500.JPGIMG_0098.JPGIMG_0217.JPG

Thanks Johnny and right back at ya!...and thanks to all the military vets here on tinboats for their service too!
I would be remiss if I didn't send a thanks out to my brothers in law enforcement. Ya'll have an incredible job that is thankless much of the time...I assure you there are more people than you can imagine praying for your safety.

"AMERICANS", "ETA, 2 minutes", "MOPP level 4", and "Found the LT". The four best pics posted.
Had a platoon leader years ago that "Found" reminded me of him. (He was a college-boy officer with no common sense.)

Roger, 21 years, Iowa Army Guard, retired Sgt.

And they'd be thinking about what makes it red, not about the fact that the starboard light is green.

Roger

In the 70's I was stationed at a NATO base in Germany. My supervisor was a Navy guy who told me one of the pranks that they used to play on new seamen was to send them to get a fallopian tube*. As all the sailors knew the joke the seaman would be sent from one place looking for it and it could go on a long time.

* fallopian tube - (in a female mammal) either of a pair of tubes along which eggs travel from the ovaries to the uterus.

Hey Ensign, can you go ask the engineers for a bucket of prop-wash? And don't forget to keep your eye peeled for the mail buoy, the CO is expecting a package.

We also convinced one Ensign to go stand on the pier wrapped in aluminum foil so we could "calibrate the radar."

...some oldies but goodies, Army style...
-'hey private go ask (some SFC/E-7 that is cool :wink: ) for the radio, ask him for a PRC/E8; pronounced 'prick e eight'. lmfao
- hey private go ask supply for the keys to the hanger basement. Lmao
-go get me a box of flight-line

Send a private to supply to get a box of grid squares or to retrieve some chemlight batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

th.jpg Have to love the gamma goat

When I was a young Pv2 fresh to my unit, I was sent to get hay for the goats in the motor pool. I fell for it.... Later the same Sgt sent me for a bucket of smoke, I returned with a bucket with dry ice from the mess hall and some water :D

Latest posts