• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Used Tracker...1998 and up Looking for Hull Basically NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody

Reaction score
WTB Used Tracker with Blown Motor / No Motor / Looking to use as electric only

Have electronics and trolling motor!
Looking for the boat pretty much stripped without motor /TM or electronics
Needs to float and not leak in good/excellent condition
Thanks in advance
Woody
[email protected]

Keep watching PA and NJ CL, especially as spring approaches, there will be numerous Jon boats for sale. Make sure to look at the bottom of the hull closely, both the Susquehanna and Delaware rivers can be hard on them!
I bought 2 Tracker GRIZZLY's off CL, both were in Jersey and both had clean hulls, neither of them were used in the river.
One thing, If they are listed on CL for a reasonable price they don't last very long, you need to be checking it constantly.
Tracker's are OK, but there are other well built Jon's out there also that would well suit your needs. I love the TRACK system that the GRIZZLY's have, but some other boats have it also.
Tracker boat? ------ 12-14-16', welded GRIZZLY? Either way, they should all pop up on CL eventually. No matter what, a 1448 is the minimum I personally would want.