E-conolights???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno685

Reaction score
Anybody ever order from them? Just wondering how they are to do business with. Customer service, shipping, etc.

Ryno685 said:
Anybody ever order from them? Just wondering how they are to do business with. Customer service, shipping, etc.

Never heard of them? what kind of lights? do you have a website?

They have all kinds of lights, very reasonably priced. Flood lights in particular. I was lookin at some 300w halos for my bowfishing build for like 8 or 9 bucks a piece.....I know...I know....not the best bowfishing light out there, but its what my budget allows. I think their website is https://www.e-conolight.com

I have 8 of the 500 watt econolight halogens on my removable rack for my boat never had a problem with ordering off the website.

I only run 250 watt in all my lights though I couldn't tell the difference between 500 and 250 with the water color we have around here.

Hey thanks man! I've heard that about the 250's. You're using the 500w housing with 250 bulb, right?

Correction to my last post the HPS lights are 250 Watt.

My halos are 225 Ultras but they are hard to find so the replacements are 300 watt. The halo housings are for 500 watt.

I haven't even been out this year I was just out working on getting the boat cleaned up for the first trip in two weeks and saw a pack of bulbs.

How many lights are you running on your boat?

6-8 150 hps will be plenty. Get them with caps if you plan running a smaller genny. I've heard lots of good about their cust. service.

Latest posts