Bling,...........ugh.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New River Rat

Reaction score
Had this blank lying around for a couple of years, meant to be a crankbait rod (composite). Anyway, the wife saw it, wanted me to bling it up and let her use it. Whatcha gonna do?

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 1,872
Happy she likes it. I spent many hours building the perfect rod for my wife. Right colors, diamond wrap, the whole 9 yards. Gave it to her as a surprise gift just before a planned fishing trip. I would have been better off buying her a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. She likes fishing, enjoys going out on the boat, but the idea of HER OWN fishing rod went over like a lead balloon.

Beer, Whiskey and Tequila. God invented them as an apology to man after he created woman.

Doc Arroyo said:
Happy she likes it. I spent many hours building the perfect rod for my wife. Right colors, diamond wrap, the whole 9 yards. Gave it to her as a surprise gift just before a planned fishing trip. I would have been better off buying her a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. She likes fishing, enjoys going out on the boat, but the idea of HER OWN fishing rod went over like a lead balloon.

Beer, Whiskey and Tequila. God invented them as an apology to man after he created woman.

Sometimes what seems like a great plan just doesn't get traction and we never know why. And, maybe it is best we don't ask. :LOL2:

Man oh man, I would be in the dog house for a looong time if I bought my wife a present that consisted of anything having to do with house cleaning. :lol:

Latest posts