• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowe Bench Seat/Storage Box

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckfish

Reaction score
kinda forgot I had this in the upstairs of my garage. It's out of a Lowe I had years ago but would work in any boat. Measures 12" x 25" x 16" high. Back rest folds down. Does have a small tear in one corner of the bench fabric. Make me an offer to cover my trouble to take it to UPS to be shipped and buyer pays shipping or if you're close enough to the Hershey, PA area to pick it up, a case of Miller Lite bottles and it's yours.

IMG_0216_zpsx2rxcve5.jpg

IMG_0217_zpsabbqbcyh.jpg

Do you still have this? I'd give you $50 bucks via paypal and a Ups account number to ship it with. Wouldn't cost you a penny out of pocket...

Since jerseyjimk sent me an offer first, let me see how that works out. I don't have paypal nor any clue how it works. But thanks for the offer.

JoshKeller said:
if the first offer doesnt work out, i have a case of miller lites with your name on it.

I sent a pm to Abraham, he's next in line. If he doesn't take it I'll let you know. You should only be about 2 hours from me, but I have to go look at a job in Shippensburg some time in the next week or so which I think would be an hour tops from you. We could try to work it out to meet up.

Latest posts