12 Foot V-Hull Storage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even for storing upsidedown? Doesn't seem a tarp would be necessary
In my limited experience, eventually most small boat owners find that with seats, storage, some linkages, and trailer loading and unloading, they fashion some sort of tent and cover their craft while still on the trailer, so they are not re-fashioning the craft every year. Then too, a boat needs protection during summer rainstorms and high winds.

Few serious small craft owners flip their boats; there is just too much stuff to attach, detach, and restore to right.

Be safe.

OH! Speaking of blow over's, I live in the Catskill Mnts. of NYS / & who would think of an "EF2" touching down in the Mountains and having a feild day ! So personally hate to disagree but it pays to over think a touch , esp. if you care about your boat & what may happen to it . Heck ive seen boats blown upinto tree's & to where a pine branch was driven through hull & you'd be surprised what a 40-50 gust of wind can do to if it gets underneath. This touched down about a mile from my home for less than 4 minutes first pic & 2nd pic is what it left/ View attachment 115952 Check it out Roscoe, NY / folk's still cleaning up from it.
Yeah, this is one of 1/2 doz. places got hit! Folks cutting up fire wood for months & thank GOD Most home's were spared with minimal damage this one farm they lost just about all!

Latest posts