1972 "Heinz 57" 13 foot Semi V Project -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I much enjoyed reading your mod so far. I really like the hull and you really made it look nice. With the top few inches flairing out i bet it keeps any spash while driving down. Absolutely love your bow plate. I dont think i have seen a factory one that nice!!! You have really made an old boat look and work wonderfully!

Dman23, Fool4Fish1226. thanks for the feedback! Maiden Voyage was completed already, caught a mix of fish, 1 small mouth, 1 Crappie, 3 trout and most importantly, No Leaks! The credit for the bow plate goes to another board member Aveviaanah, he did a great job and yes, the full length splash rail and flarings do keep the spray outside. I have still not been able to find any info on who made the boat for Sears, if you look at pictures of the Sea Nymph below, it definately has some of their hull features along with Valco interior and benches, whomever built it, they did it right! This weekend brings the wiring and then next weekend fishing! Thanks again - Chris

Attachments

• Sea Nymph Boat Inside.jpg
    Sea Nymph Boat Inside.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Sea nymph Boat.jpg
    Sea nymph Boat.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,287
How many pool noodles did you use and do you know the boyancy per compared to the sheets from HD?