2070 build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the boat out last weekend. Boat ran 40mph right now pretty empty with two people. I was very happy with that.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443908252.532885.jpg
Bent a 1" aluminum grab bar to other week. I wasn't very happy with the first one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443908425.250199.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445035595.135632.jpg
Just put rod holders on tonight. I had 8 that I took from my old boat that the guy didn't want. Wish they still made these but they changed the design. I would like to have a few more for the sides.

Bigwrench said:
Amazing build ! I'm late to the party but there's a few ideas I may have to use on my build. The hatches are sweet !! Thanks for all the pictures.

Thanks
I got pretty lucky on the hatches. I have a brother that works in a fab shop.

ad41776da5e1512a1a4315730f7de5a7.jpg

Got a cover bent to hide all of the controls and fuel line.
d29178a97d18a685f288983d3961e7aa.jpg

Got a step made to make it easier going up to the front deck. Looks like a good storage area for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. There hasn't been much work done to the boat lately. We have a lot going on this year. We have alittle girl coming the end of June.
I am almost finished with the boat. I need to put hydro turf in and figure out a bait well. Mount a couple seat bases too.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.
Not much happening to the boat lately.

I did have it out a week ago and caught my first fish on it finally. 8lb flathead.

I was thinking about a Bimini top or a t top for the boat. Does anyone have a t top on a forward console boat? I'm wondering what it will look like or if it looks dumb. It sure would be nice to have a little shade on those hot sunny days. I think the older I get the more I like winter. I just don't do well in the heat. Anyway post some pictures if u got one or know of one.
Thanks again