American Bass Anglers Division 9 Susquhanna Flats 4/24/10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
Dale Gorrell Wins on the Northeast River

From Division 9 in Eastern Pennsylvania April 24th 2010, Dale Gorrell from Quakertown PA, is one step closer to the ABA National Championship with a 1st Place win and $625.00 in the American Fishing Tour bass tournament held on the North East River this past weekend. Dale had a 5 bass limit that weighed in at 17.96 pounds. Second place went to Jim Steiner with a weight of 15.85 pounds; third place was Steve Patrick with a weight of 15.06 pounds. Big bass was awarded to Cody Schwartz for catching a 5.83 pound large mouth.

The Top five anglers were:
1. Dale Gorrell 17.96
2. Jim Steiner 15.85
3. Steve Patrick 15.06
4. Tim Kowalewski 8.00
5. John Vanore 6.24

For compete results click here.

Conditions:
The weather was about as good as it gets for April on the flats. Light winds comfortable temps, turned out a record 32 anglers. Water temps around 62° with good visibility in most places.

Winning Strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9u8GKdnMao

Next Divisional Tournament:
May 1, 2010 on the North East River at Anchor Marina. map

For more information on this or any future event in this division contact Wayne Alker at (215) 396-7787 or by email at [email protected]
For pictures and full results check out : www.pabasstournaments.com
this was our first winners report interview please feel free to let me know what you think

Wayne

Captain Ahab said:
Nice job - funny video as well, talk about tight lipped, LOL
we have another event next weekend on the same water.. I can understand him keepin quiet
that flip vedio is pretty cool. i can see getting a lot of use out of it

Latest posts