Boat prices

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the same thing. A few boats over 14 foot were in good shape and reasonably priced.
If you are interested in a bass boat I want to sell my Tracker Pro Team 175, it's a 1998, 75hp Merc, 40lb trolling motor. I am the third owner, it's garage kept.

I’ve been keeping an eye open for used 16’ G3 or Polarcraft. Same thing in the NW, they want $10k to 15k for well used boats with worn out motors. Plus there plenty of $500 boats with an extra zero on the price tag.

As luck has it the market will likely turn in the other direction this spring when I list the Crestliner 1750 for sale.

Hi I still have 89 Alumna-Craft 16 ft flat bottom Bass Boat with 40 hp Mercury Force Mariner with power trim and tilt. A rebuilt 50 lb Minnakota Edge foot controlled trolling motor. All new wiring with two four way gang switch, that have two light USB hookups. And a cig hookup. Four red & Gray seats, two on pedestal and two ride in. A Marine Pyle Stereo 300 watts and four Rockville Speakers 300 watt. Just last year replaced two marine batteries one for outboard the other for trolling motor. Has new steering wheel, & Steering Cable. Comes with two gas tanks a six gallon and a three gallon. Replaced fuel line and bulb. Has new one way fill only Aerator with spray bar. Has a live well plug you pull Has a working bilge pump that where it sprays out the back corner added a see through filter that top removes to keep cleaned out and to prevent it from getting stopped up The trolling motor is wired to a Hummingbird Pirhana and is color. On dash is a second fish finder a older b/w Eagle but still works good This boat is a older one but has mostly new replacement parts. The two cylinder motor still runs good. As of 02/02/2024 it's For sale $4300 but as Spring rolls around it will go up to $4500. Trailer has new wiring harness with two Amber Led light and two led Submersible taillight. Trailer has two new 5.30 .12 tires and just in 2024 on side of tongue just bought on 02/01/2024 a new tire same size for spare that is covered. The boat has new Marine carpet, that also was used to cover the trailer runners and the two guides. It has everything with it to make it legal to start fishing. Contact [email protected] from Bowling Green KY 42101.

89 Alumna-Craft 16 ft flat bottom Bass Boat with a 40 hp Mercury Force Mariner with power trim and tilt. Was rebuilt and added features 2001. Has new fuel line with bulb.Two new Marine Batteries in 2022. In 2024 added a new spare tire 5.30.12. Already has two new tires and wheels same size with Buddy Paks. Also has a two bank on board charger. With two new led spot lights on front. Two manual an hour cranks & two new 10 lb anchors. A new aerator with a timer in dash. All this and everything need to take it out. From now to Spring $4300. In Spring Price will be $4500. All you need to do is go fishing. It has new red Led lights on outside edges of boat and a string of white led on inside edges of one side Email me [email protected] info.

Attachments

• Polish_20220406_035255962.jpg
    Polish_20220406_035255962.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PSX_20221224_171332.jpg
    PSX_20221224_171332.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Polish_20220406_045444181.jpg
    Polish_20220406_045444181.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210613_161106_842.jpg
    IMG_20210613_161106_842.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 1
Seems like inflation and stuff has created a seller's market for good used items of any sort. Trucks, boats, appliances, building materials, furniture, you name it. Seems like anything fairly priced is gone very quickly.

I suspect the popularity of flipping has a lot to do with it as well.
With new trucks hitting $120k for some models, it takes the price of used trucks right up with it.
Since sellers know that most would never spend what they want for a new truck or they don't want to deal with the headaches some of this new junk comes with, the value in a good used truck has doubled or more. I own two diesel pickups, a 1996 F350 4x4 and a 2003 F250 SC 4x4, both have under 20k on the clock. I rarely use them, one is for towing my toys, the other one hauls the camper, which hasn't moved now in a few years. I don't think a week goes by with out someone knocking on the door wanting to know if either is for sale. I don't really need both of them, but both are paid for, and cost me nothing to sit there. My thought is if I had to buy a new one, it would cost me more than double what I'd likely get for either of those two right now. So selling them doesn't make any sense.
The same with my boats, I have four right now, two are identical, only two are registered though. The other two are sort of just spares I guess, but come winter, I lift the spare boats atop the other two and cover them with a tarp. For what they'll save me in tarps over the years it makes no sense to sell them. But I have people banging on the door wanting to buy them.

I also found the best way to sell something is to not list it for sale, they guy who beats on a stranger's door to try and buy something wants it and usually has cash. Unlike most who I've had answer ads lately on FB or CL.

I especially like the guys who run ads saying they buy used boats and motors, but when you tell them you have one for sale, they offer you 1/2 of scrap weight or less.

Latest posts