coffee

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like coffee a far amount and I too like jim like some splenda in my coffee, I usually go without cream or milk, and save that for a treat, the coffee better be strong though, not piss water. There is nothing wrong with putting some sugar in your coffee, I know that Derek loves the mochachinos. I don't drink it all the time, I am more of a coffee binge drinker. I like the expensive roasts but I would never buy it. My gf has an expensive bur grinder and gets all the nice stuff. You know you are a real coffee fiend when you have a Bun coffee maker. My dad drinks 3-4 or more 8 cup strong black pots a day, regardless of the season. A bun machine makes 8 cups in 2 minutes or less, and they last forever.

I like my coffe black but im limited to how much i can drink because it will keep me on the toilet all day!

nothing wrong with rekindling the love affair with coffee!
i like my coffee both black and with flavored creamer.
i usually like dark roasts too, but ive gained an appreciation for the lighter roasts with a more delicate flavor.

Cool! When my wife had her lasik surgery a couple of years ago the doctor's waiting room had a machine that used those little coffee things (like the K-cup), and that was some dang good coffee! Other folks in the waiting room thought I was nuts, because I drank so much coffee there, lol.

Jim said:
Ok I have a confession to make............For efforts sake, What do you guys think of Keurig and the K-cups?

I want to get one of those. I love it. I use it at hannafords when I am grocery shopping lol

remember the old fashioned coffee peculators? my grandmother makes coffee in one every single day.. that old thing makes some **** good coffee. They love 8'oclock coffee.. but there are times we have 4 or 5 different flavors going. We have folgers chocolate truffle, blueberry cobbler, and some green mountain golden french toast open now lol. When out though I prefer D&D for an iced coffee... or Honey Dew for an Iced Mocha madness