Fantasy Football Playoffs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
russ010 said:
I do believe I could end up like Alabama did yesterday... on the losing side...

I forgot to look at my roster and start Pierre Thomas (22pts today)... I knew I shouldn't have told Jim to "bring it"!!!

so, is crow good with bbq sauce?!?

Looks like your game is going down to tomorrow night. You guys have a tight match going on there.....

shamoo said:
Mr. bcritch, Thats what I'm talken about. Got ya in a bad spot? I got ya in a crossed face chicken wing hold, just waiten for the tap-out.

My last chance is tomorrow night......

Tampa Bay needs to score 16 points with their defense for me to win.............

Hopefully they pitch a shutout and score a few TD's...............

Aint happening bro, I'm putten my order in right now, I'll wait though, stranger thing have happened, remember all I need is 1/10th of a point to win, didnt someone loose by that margine before, ummm, who was that? Let me see, oh yeah,you!!!!

wow - what a one handed catch by Antonio Bryant, I don't mind losing to a receiver who can do over 200 yards in a game... Jim - you better not lose any more through the rest of the playoffs.

Hopefully they pitch a shutout and score a few TD's...............[/quote]

Way to pitch that shutout, You might want to check the score board(quote from caveman to billygene)

shamoo said:
Hopefully they pitch a shutout and score a few TD's...............

Way to pitch that shutout, You might want to check the score board(quote from caveman to billygene)[/quote]

:LMFAO: Caveman vs. Billy Jean is definitly fitting in this case.........

russ010 said:
wow - what a one handed catch by Antonio Bryant, I don't mind losing to a receiver who can do over 200 yards in a game... Jim - you better not lose any more through the rest of the playoffs.

I guess I'm not going to be on Russ's buddy list. ](*,)

Sorry about that man...............

Good game Jim..... 200yards in one game, very impressive.

bcritch said:
The Playoffs start this week =D> Good Luck Guys

Games to watch.....

The final game is #3 Team Tin - Larry vs. #6 G3 Smallies. I think Team Tin Larry is the sleeper Team in the playoffs. His 1308 points is second only to Mr. Russ. G3 Smallies is in the middle of the log jam with a 5-8 record and is looking to end his current 3 game losing streak.

Team Tin Larry's bench scored more points then my entire team :shock:

Just an FYI

For a look at the playoff brackets goto Standings on the tool bar and then select Playoffs.

This week's Matchups:

Shamoo Nation vs. Team Tin Jim

Nodak vs. Team Tin Larry

Good Luck guys.........The winners go to the Championship Game next week for all the marbles....

The matchups in the losers bracket are:

Russ vs. Bcritch......... Russ is going to enjoy kicking my butt....
G3 Smallies vs. Little Monsters

bcritch said:
russ010 said:

I guess I'm not going to be on Russ's buddy list. ](*,)

Sorry about that man...............

Good game Jim..... 200yards in one game, very impressive.

Jim deserved every bit of that win... you can't succeed in life unless you face defeat atleast once... hopefully that's my once! Way to go Jim! :beer:

do you guys ever look at how many points you've got on the bench after the games have played? I've got 115points for my actual game... 98 points on the bench. Once again I forgot to make my changes - sorry bcritch, didn't mean to open up a can on ya :wink:

russ010 said:
do you guys ever look at how many points you've got on the bench after the games have played? I've got 115points for my actual game... 98 points on the bench. Once again I forgot to make my changes - sorry bcritch, didn't mean to open up a can on ya :wink:

I look at my bench scoring every week and see who I should have played....

No apologies needed on opening up a can on me. My team is not very good. My wide receivers and TE are very poor and they killed me all year...

Looks like Team Tin Larry and Shamoo Nation with be pulling for the Eagles to score a ton of points tonight against Cleveland :lol:

Can Team Tin Jim hold off the Nation and advance to the Championship Game :?: :?: :?:

bcritch said:
Looks like Team Tin Larry and Shamoo Nation with be pulling for the Eagles to score a ton of points tonight against Cleveland :lol:

Can Team Tin Jim hold off the Nation and advance to the Championship Game :?: :?: :?:

Man I'm hope the Eagles score a ton of points, by the looks of who their playing they should, but nothings a gimme with them. I have three catagories going tonight, so i'll just sit back, relax and let Tin-Jim watch the scoreboard, I'll be a peaking though.

You bet I am :shock: , I made A bad switch Sunday morning with one of my recievers and I'm paying for it now :lol: I need 32.2 out of Westbrook and Akers....... E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!

DahFISH said:
You bet I am :shock: , I made A bad switch Sunday morning with one of my recievers and I'm paying for it now :lol: I need 32.2 out of Westbrook and Akers....... E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!

Is Westbrook even playing tonight??? I thought he was still hurt, but I haven't looked into it in a week or so, so hopefully I'm wrong.

I received my winnings from Mr. bcritch via JDBaits, Thank-you Mr. Bill and JDBaits, in case anyone is interested I posted pictures in the bait and tackle section.