Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the Commissioner here I'm taking cash payments or JD Baits to bench players on the other team for the game to which ever one of you guys want to pay up. :LOL2:

bcritch said:
As the Commissioner here I'm taking cash payments or JD Baits to bench players on the other team for the game to which ever one of you guys want to pay up. :LOL2:

UMM :) :D :lol: :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
bcritch said:

No commish payoffs for me, id accept nothing less than a fair n square moo beat down!!
:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: Stop!!!!!!I cant stand it :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

shamoo said:
The whole table ugh? I hear ya yappen, I'm going to give you a chance to back up a step and take your foot out of you furry face, if not its GAME ON my friend!!!!! Everything a go on this side, bets accepted!!!!! I thank you for breakfast in advance, I hope its not going to ruin your holiday, I dont want to see any ice sickles hanging off your ruffage when you loose :twisted:

I plan on ordering a larger breakfast no matter who looses - start saving those pennies :mrgreen:

Not one of the smartest bets I have made in my life time.......................... Must of been drunk when i made it
sauced.gif
Thanks for beating my brains in and snapping me back to reality Mr. Moo

Denny, Denny, Denny, Denny, What can I say my friend, glad your back down to earth, now for this bet, it was cool with all this trash talking but now its time to pay the piper, let me see, dude I'll buy my own breakfast, matter of fact your breakfast is on me, you have enough expenses getting up here for Christmas and buying presents for the family, I cant speak for the other guys but all I need is for you to get your butt up here safe and sound so we can have a breakfast and enjoy the holidays, with that being said its time for you to start another winning streak and retake 1st place. Go gettem bro.

shamoo said:
Denny, Denny, Denny, Denny, What can I say my friend, glad your back down to earth, now for this bet, it was cool with all this trash talking but now its time to pay the piper, let me see, dude I'll buy my own breakfast, matter of fact your breakfast is on me, you have enough expenses getting up here for Christmas and buying presents for the family, I cant speak for the other guys but all I need is for you to get your butt up here safe and sound so we can have a breakfast and enjoy the holidays, with that being said its time for you to start another winning streak and retake 1st place. Go gettem bro.

Wooohh Woooh Wooh all this sounds like a victory speech and the game isnt even over yet!!! I still got turner tonight who is one of my main weapons, I might of gotten a sunday beat down, but im not out yet!!

BassAddict said:
shamoo said:

Wooohh Woooh Wooh all this sounds like a victory speech and the game isnt even over yet!!! I still got turner tonight who is one of my main weapons, I might of gotten a sunday beat down, but im not out yet!!
I also have a player going tonight, k-dude, GAME BACK ON, now I am looking forward to you opening up your pocket-book, Denny, Denny, Denny.

shamoo said:
BassAddict said:
shamoo said:

I also have a player going tonight, k-dude, GAME BACK ON, now I am looking forward to you opening up your pocket-book, Denny, Denny, Denny.

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: Im so confident in victory that id even go double or nothing but I dont think i can eat 2 breakfast-es in 1 sitting :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I can eat two breakfasts - I prefer lobster and prime rib or filet minion

Premium coffee as well

I like it when you two bet =D>

Captain Ahab said:

Premium coffee as well

Im pretty sure Dennys (my choice IF i lose) dosent offer lobster or anything that even closely resembles filet! IF Moo loses I think he said he wants the breakfast buffet at the Trop where im positive they will be able to cater to your menu selections!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

BASSAHOLICS vs Shamoo Nation

Current Score: :shock:
Shamoo Nation 89.5
BASSAHOLICS 39.6

Both Teams have one player in tonight's Game.

It looks like Mr. Denny got a good old fashion butt whoopin :LOL2:

One pack of JD Baits would have avoided the embarrassment..... :oops:

I can't wait for breakfast.

crap... I forgot to check it again.... along with my Yahoo league. And I know I didn't play Marion Barber since they had a bye week last week...

Denny, Denny, Denny, What the heck are you sippen on my friend, you should have taken up the commish on his offer he could have made it BassaHolics 89.6 and the Nation 89.5 or is that when you started endulging?

Capt. Ahab, You bringing a guest or two? ANYTHING you guys want, bASSAHOLics is paying.

BassAddict, come on now, your starten to scare me. One serious question, "Who made the Moonshine"

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:

Premium coffee as well

Im pretty sure Dennys (my choice IF i lose) dosent offer lobster or anything that even closely resembles filet! IF Moo loses I think he said he wants the breakfast buffet at the Trop where im positive they will be able to cater to your menu selections!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
Oh no, no, no, no, we have to go to go out to eat, you cant expect your Mom to cook breakfast for ALL of us :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
you should have taken up the commish on his offer he could have made it BassaHolics 89.6 and the Nation 89.5 or is that when you started endulging?

I started indulging about 19 years ago :LOL2: :LOL2: and I rather be beaten on my own merit then win with bribes!!

shamoo said:
Capt. Ahab, You bringing a guest or two? ANYTHING you guys want, bASSAHOLics is paying.

No guests, this breakfast is open to TinBoats members ONLY!!

shamoo said:
One serious question, "Who made the Moonshine"

Bassin' BoB made it!!!!!!

You WILL be beaten on your own merit. By me asking Capt. about bringing guests, they Do have to be Tinboat members only, the more the merrier, Good job on the shine bassinBob. =P~