Finally got my 12ft project on here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard to say but it seems to be exactly 90 degrees from the transom, im thinking it has to do with the small surface area of that boat? would that have anything to do with it? thanks

figured out what was wrong with my motor just needed some adjustments, also build some bunks and guides with 2" pvc pipe, works really well and makes it alot easier to load when im by myself or in the wind. Here are a few pics. 0917011702.jpg 0917011700c.jpg 0917011701.jpg i used two outdoor floor mats for the carpet.

Attachments

• 0917011700.jpg
    0917011700.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 775
thanks, na the tires are new (er) only about 200 miles on them, the fender is beat to hell i will fix it next spring (the whole trailer i will fix) i do need to replace the bearings though along with one of the springs.

He probably thought the fender was the tire... I did at first and it looks like one of those slick gocart tires. LMAO I also like the beer hold and the fact that you worked on this in a parking garage. Reminds me of something I would do. Also having a longshaft on a shortshaft transom is better than the other way around. Maybe you can find someone to trade with on Craigslist. Looks good though and the best part is you didn't have to throw money at it.

well ive decided that i hated my setup so now im adding alot to the boat, i started by making a custom trolling mount which you guys can see here, https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23441 and i made a battery holder along with some storage spots on the bow with hatches etc. im going to do the carpeting and painting here soon. here are some pics.
0128021201.jpg

and the finished product ....
0129021415.jpg

im also adding a livewell in the back in a cooler, ill throw some pics of everything on here tomorrow its coming along quick, easy and best of all cheap!!!

thanks, im throwing alot of pics on tomorrow or wed. i changed a whole bunch of stuff. i see your down in pensacola, ill be down there in may.

Sadly im not in pcola any more bro, i live in minnesota but i will be moving back next year in the summer. Me an the wife are going down on 15th of next month to see my family i havent been back in 4 years so its going to be nice to feel the warm weather and smell the salt water..

It KILLS me knowing im surrounded by white stuff called snow not white surger sand.. :(

got some more work done on the boat today, the trailer is off getting sandblasted. im doing some really crazy stuff to this boat here soon, i hope it all works, i need to order the parts first :D

here is a support board im using for storage of life jackets, anchor line etc. etc. I have a bungy cord cargo net that is fitted to go over it.
0130020916a.jpg

this is the stern area that ive decided to built onto for storage...and i have alot of materials left over so might as well. and before anyone says anything i know that the cut where the seat used to be is HORRIBLE. it was a nightmare to do this since my grinder broke, the reciprocating saw went insane so i had to use a circular. im going to clean it up soon.
0130020916.jpg

got the hatches and everything on, bad picture but there are actually two hatches
0130020958a.jpg
this also shows the livewell (cooler) and the tackle box storage on the port side and more storage on the stbd, after the photo i added a hatch on the other side just like the port
0130020958.jpg

a view of one of the storage boxes
0130020958b.jpg

JamesM56alum said:
Sadly im not in pcola any more bro, i live in minnesota but i will be moving back next year in the summer. Me an the wife are going down on 15th of next month to see my family i havent been back in 4 years so its going to be nice to feel the warm weather and smell the salt water..

It KILLS me knowing im surrounded by white stuff called snow not white surger sand.. :(

dang that sucks, im from montana so i love the snow

Yea bro im a summer baby, i was born august the hottest month of the year in florida. I LOVE! the heat lol you should see me during the winter here im like the michelin man all bundled up and full of piss an vinegar.. lol So what r u going to be up to in that neck of the woods

BtsNhoS said:
JamesM56alum said:

JamesM56alum said:
Yea bro im a summer baby, i was born august the hottest month of the year in florida. I LOVE! the heat lol you should see me during the winter here im like the michelin man all bundled up and full of piss an vinegar.. lol So what r u going to be up to in that neck of the woods

BtsNhoS said:
JamesM56alum said:

im in the navy and ill be going to flight school

Very nice, yep pcola nas is really nice and the people are overly friendly on base. It's kinda nice cause all the other bases around there are full of pricks, im sure alot of it has to do with the aircraft museum and the tourists coming onto base. You go down to Tyndal AFB it's a total different story they'er nazi's when it comes to outsiders.

awesome. got some stuff done to the boat today, livewell is built and everything is prepped for painting in the morning.
i added the latches for .99 cents a piece and they work like a charm. doing electrical tomorrow while the paint drives, its going to be a POS!

0201020933.jpg

well i got the first coat of paint on today and the livewell installed, now just working on the electrical and a good vacuuming and it should be good to go. and my son gets to come home tomorrow!!!!! :D
0203021014.jpg
0203021014a.jpg
here is some pics of the livewell, works alot better than i expected and it was really inexpensive
0203021018.jpg
got a red light installed to see inside at night
0203021050.jpg
here is the discharge hole...discharging water onto a power cord...that could have been interesting lol oops [-X
0203021050a.jpg