Marinated Steak Tip recipe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 cup of Barbeque sauce
1/4 cup Honey
1 Tbsp Garlic powder
1 teaspoon Black Pepper

1-2 pounds of cut steak tips.

Mix all ingrdients together, Throw everything in a gallon size Ziplock bag and let sit for at least 12 hours, Better if 18-24 hours.

I make these 1-2 days before we go on our fishing trips. Get a nice hot fire going on the grill and throw them on. The beauty of these is you can throw them on a big plate and just pass out some forks and go at them or you can break out some fresh rolls and make some killer subs, they are so juicy and good tasting, they need nothing else on them.

I'm going to try this one.

One of my long standing all purpose marinades is 50/50 soy/worchestershire with garlic and onion powder. The honey & bbq addition sounds pretty good. =P~

I marinade deer tenderloin in my mix for 24 hours and throw it on the grill. I also use it to soak strips of duck and goose breast meat for 2 hours. Remove from marinade and coat with flour liberally seasoned with creole seasoning and drop it in hot oil to deep fry. People that would never touch waterfowl before will eat those deep fried fingers until they make themselves sick.