My family and I Need your Prayers again..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Man, I am sorry that I didnt get this earlier. I am glad to hear that he came through the surgery ok, I will still keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you all.

Wolf.

Hey man - if a little head ache is all he's got, then hes going to be fine (considering that's where they did the dirty work, that's understandable).

you and your family will continue to be in my prayers!

God Bless (and Thank You God for taking care of pops!)

I spoke with my mother and she got to see my dad at noon today for a few minutes. He was sitting up in a chair, said he been there for an hour. This is amazing since he had brain surgery yesterday. They reclined the chair back a little for him and the Dr. doesnt want him back in the bed for a little while. She said the still have him hooked up to an IV, catheter and oxygen but the took off all the monitoring equipment. They are going to ween him off of his highblood pressure medicine today as well.. She said that the nurse said that he might be able to get out of SICU and into a room sometime today if everything else goes well...

Thank you for your prayers. I let my mother read these posts and she was amazed at the response. She asked me " Do you know these guys" I said yeah, sort of.. I never met them in person but we all are friends". She thought that was pretty neat and asked if I would ever meet them in person, I said maybe someday.. :)

Hey cyber,
Great news to hear the surgery went well. I'll be praying for a full recovery!
Stay strong!
[-o<

They got dad up and he walked down the hallway a few feet, and he sat up in the chair and ate a little bit. They took the bandage off and replaced it, mom said there is about 25 clamps and it looks good.. He is recovering slowly but surely..

Cyber,

Thanks for the report :D . Glad to hear he is up and moving around ok.

You all are still in my prayers.

Doug

I was told by my wife who went to see dad, that if everything goes well tonight they might let dad come home tomorrow night. They want to make sure that he can hold his food down and make sure he is strong enough to be able to come home. :D

He will be getting full brain radiation for 3 weeks starting on Monday as a precaution even though they got all the tumor out.

Thank you all for the prayers... Dad knows what wonderful people you are because I told him about the forum post and all the responses...