My fathers day gift

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queencitybassman

Reaction score
My fathers day gift... and my new rods :mrgreen:

First rod is a new Fenwick HMG 7,0" with custom fuji guides and shortened handle. I have equipped with with a new Abu Garcia Revo-S that is lined up with berkley fluorocarbon 12lb line. My new worming rod.

Second is I purchased a used Shimano Citica baitcasting reel. I put it on my 6 foot quantum tournament grade. Not the greatest rod but It has always been a good rod to me. It also has berkley fluorocarbon as well.

What do you guys think of these set ups? I am usually not one to spend a lot of money on rods but after reading what you guys were saying and seeing as my first fathers day is coming up this weekend I thought why not. I have never owned a fenwick but I heard all good things about them and they had great reviews.. I found a great deal on this custom fenwick HMG.. anyone have experience with fenwick?

Attachments

• more stuff 031.JPG
    more stuff 031.JPG
    928.2 KB · Views: 499
  • more stuff 030.JPG
    more stuff 030.JPG
    932.7 KB · Views: 499
  • more stuff 032.JPG
    more stuff 032.JPG
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 499
  • more stuff 025.JPG
    more stuff 025.JPG
    816.3 KB · Views: 499
They look great - I had a Fenwick Custom years ago that worked well until I hit one to many overhanging trees with it - it exploded