Oct.1 windy day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Fall is here as you can see at the launch.
Oct.1 (3).JPG
Not sure why the trees are losing their leaves,must be due to the shorter days because it hasn't been cold.
It was in the low 70's here today and pretty windy.I was trying to fish off of some points,in 8-12' of water but it was getting to be a pain in the butt.I had to run acouple miles in aleast a 2 foot chop,not to bad head on but them winds from the side can be pretty tricky at times.
In the creeks,landed acouple nice 2lbers,1 on a buzz and another on a spinnerbait.
Oct.1 (4).JPG
Oct.1 (5).JPG
Landed around 10 more,all around a pound or so.
Wanted to take my time and throw some plastic but the wind even in the creeks was just to much to take.
Never had any luck with a ghost colored xrap either,have to find my clown color somewhere around here.ebays going to be awhile.
Heres alittle video of the wind and then 3 little smallies caught on a buzzbait.
[youtube]uiMbrMpwMec[/youtube]

Thanks for the coments.
The camera just a photo camera,Olympus Stylus Tough,alittle waterproof/weatherproof thing.
Fits on my hat easier/lighter then a bigger camera.

Funny how some bass will hit a lure multiple times and on the same day same spot others just slap at it.
Wanted to fish the points,deeper flats but so much slack line and boat control was an isssue.Thought I had the TM off and went to take my jacket off,came back and had 15 feet of braided line in my prop...thats when I left for the creeks.
Trout is closed and Bass season closed the end of Sept.on most lakes.Theres only acouple lakes open now for bass till the end of Dec.,I can chase pickerel year around though.