• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YOUTH BOW - LEFT OR RIGHT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
My daughter just started shooting more seriously this weekend when I took her bowhunting with me. We have an old 15lb bow that she used. It really isn't all that accurate (I shot my hunting arrows with 85 grain weights and couldn't keep it accurate at 10 yards with a release). I'm looking for a bow that resembles my hunting bow... better, more accurate, accepts standard accessories like sights and arrow rests, that a 10year old could pull back 25-30lb? If it is a normal bow, I can turn the weight down on the limbs till she gets stronger. I don't really even know what is available for purchase, but if you have one just gathering dust, please let me know. She is a lefty and, due to eye issues, is not one single eye dominanate (crazy I know). She is still farily ambidextrious so I don't think a right hand or left handed bow matters over the other yet.

Here she is shooting with an old release for the second time ever. The first I didn't record. Not bad for a 10 year old who never shoots.

https://www.facebook.com/v/2097928936239

Thanks, I fournd a few online, but Craigslist doesn't have anything I'm interested in just yet. Maybe one will pop up sometime before christmas.