AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the holiday season is upon us, this is a friendly, shameless plug. If you're going to Shop with Amazon, Please click on our link below. The Site makes a few dollars and it costs you nothing.

Honestly, I am not getting rich with this, but every penny counts. TinBoats.net has made a whopping $59.90 so far in 2018! :LMFAO:
For the sake of transparency and honesty, you can see the fantastic earnings below. :D

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 11.57.00 AM.png

Thanks, and Happy Holidays,
Jim

Don't forget to use the TinBoats link if you are shopping on Amazon.com. It costs you nothing, and the site makes a few cents.

And for those paranoid folks, No I do not know and cannot find out WHO purchased what. :LOL2:

Thanks,
Jim

Jim said:
It's Holiday shopping time, don't forget to use our Amazon link, it costs you nothing and .00000001% comes to TinBoats. :LOL2:

Because of you folks I want you to know the site has made $381.90 since August of 2016. :LOL2:

With the holiday season approaching, all you need to do is click the link and shop. It does not tie to back to you, that's a fact.

Jim said:
It does not tie to back to you, that's a fact.

Good to know. Now I can order up those chartreuse boxers I've been wanting. :D

Seriously, Mrs Ldubs requires that I use some kind of cash back access she has set up. I know it used to be Ebates, but I think it changed and I'm not sure what it is now. I just send my Amazon orders to her and she takes it from there. I'm not sure I can use the TB link and that other link together.

A HUGE thank you to those that use the TInBoats affiliate link. I don't know who you are and can't tell who you are, but Thank you! :beer:

The link does not cost you anything, and a few cents come our way with each purchase. In the last month the site made $13.99. \:D/

Everything helps to keep the site up and running. No expensive cars, boats or vacations for Jim, trust me on that. :LOL2:

So again, Thank you! =D>

With the Christmas season upon us, this is just a quick reminder that if you shop through Amazon, to please consider using the TinBoats link.

1, It cost’s you nothing and a few cents come back to the site to keep it running. Everything helps, and through amazon we make $10-$20 every couple of months. :beer:

2, I do not know who you are or what you buy and there is no way to identify you. This is 100% safe.

All you need to do is click on the link below and shop like you normally do, That’s it!

I truly appreciate the support,
Jim

Thank you to all who take the time to use our Amazon affiliate link. I appreciate it.

To be 100% transparent (I have nothing to hide) The site made $10.98 in the month of December. :LOL2:

Vacation in Bora Bora or the Hamptons? How about the Bahamas? :lol:

Through the use of the Amazon affiliate links, The site made $27.68 in May, so I thank all of you who use the link. Every penny helps to keep the site running. :beer:

As a reminder, if you use the TinBoats link, a few cents from whatever you buy through Amazon comes back to the site.

https://www.amazon.com/?rw_useCurrentProtocol=1&tag=tinb0ab-20

I appreciate all of you who continuously use our Amazon affiliate link to make purchases. I don't know who you are, but THANK YOU!

In full transparency, Tinboats made $14.84 in July. :beer:

That might not be a lot of money to some, but every penny goes back to keeping this site and forum running. :USA1:

Thanks again,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts