Maybe I should be ashamed of myself.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ppine said:
Do what you want.
Make jokes all you want.
I am trying to make a serious point but to no avail.

Heres the thing about having a point, you have to know when to apply it.

Start your own thread and voice your opinion there.

You can make your point clear and not screw up anyone else's good time, and you can then easily judge for yourself if your point is worth having, or if it better left in the shape of a hat on your head.

Walked into the bar with my wife and her friend and went up to the bar to order drinks.

When the bartender asked for my order I told I’d have a corona and two hurricanes.

He said that will be 20.20

Many years ago, I cut off another driver to get into a car wash 1st. Felt a little crappy, but I got in there. Walking along, watching my car, the other driver moved up beside me. Well dressed business type; he looked at me and quietly said, "you've got bad manners." I knew, I knew, but it really rubbed salt in it and I never forgot.

Just a few years ago, I was pulling out of a business driveway in my pickup/camper, ready to turn right and with the turn signal on. A lady pulled up on my right side, then zoomed into traffic ahead of me...and it burned my butt. She pulled into a convenience store just down the street and, by chance, I was going to the same place.

I got out ahead of her and held the door of the store for her. She wouldn't meet my eyes. I said, quietly, "you've got bad manners." You should have seen the flusterpation. "abadyabady"....red face and all. Haha....it felt good.....and this is a true story.

I completely agree with the OP.