Corona Virus

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt that you and others are good people doing what they think is the best thing for humanity. I however am a good person doing what I think is best and yet somehow I'm the bad guy and the others are the good. I'll leave this conversation with this last thought, peace to you.
https://youtu.be/KcOk1Au6xWA

Crazyboat said:
I have no doubt that you and others are good people doing what they think is the best thing for humanity. I however am a good person doing what I think is best and yet somehow I'm the bad guy and the others are the good. I'll leave this conversation with this last thought, peace to you.
https://youtu.be/KcOk1Au6xWA

Best for who?

Hint, it’s not all about you.

You get the point in the first 30 seconds. Don't be a jerk with the little green men comment, it's passive aggressive and it's not conducive to constructive conversation or criticism.

By the way, it's not all about you either.

Crazyboat said:
You get the point in the first 30 seconds. Don't be a jerk with the little green men comment, it's passive aggressive and it's not conducive to constructive conversation or criticism.

By the way, it's not all about you either.

You should go back and review your behavior in this thread.

It’s quite comical in a sad way.

RaisedByWolves said:
LDUBS said:
RaisedByWolves said:
You should go back and review your behavior in this thread.

It’s quite comical in a sad way.

I deleted my earlier response and won't play long with him any longer. Out of respect for Jim and the rest of the forum.

Take care.

Got any good trout recipes?

Not from me. I do just OK with basic BBQ grilling but not much of a cook. Wife cooks them a variety of ways. Mostly just fillets in the skillet with basic seasoning and juice from little calamansi fruits we grow in the backyard. Pretty good stuff.

I wanted to get out today but 110 deg's forecast at the lake is just a little too toasty for me.

Latest posts