So who's been goin????????????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow rain or shine, and it cant come soon enough, im starting to get a little crabby. Havent been out fishing since Sunday and then i only spent 15-20 minutes when something came up and i had to head home.......................

Welcome back man! Things are going greast here. Check the fishin reports to see all the fish being caught. The group is growing here and as you can see the forum looks a little different now.

How about you? Getting out there much?

Jim :D

Jim said:
Welcome back man! Things are going greast here. Check the fishin reports to see all the fish being caught. The group is growing here and as you can see the forum looks a little different now.

How about you? Getting out there much?

Jim :D
NEVER enough! Seems like it's either my boys breakin' bones or somethin' breakin' down and I find myself right in the middle of it tryin' to fix it or.............. there's always that "Honey do list" if you know what I mean!! P.S. It's good to be back :D

I been going when I can, which is mostly on the weekends. I been mostly fishing for trout lately, but soon it will be full swing walleye on the skuke river at night. The fishing season never ends for me, it just gets a little colder, and slower.

Latest posts