Show us you're pets!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cory the dog ...Cali the cat...https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/jigster60/cory%20the%20dog%20cali%20the%20cat/

Fluffy
100_3767.jpg

Mr Rabbit
100_3519.jpg

This is Handy our 11 year old greyhound at the beach this Spring
HandyonBeachatSPMedium.jpg

This is Nikki our 5 year old doing what greyhounds normally do.
P6130335Medium.jpg

This is Drew our 8 year old class-clown lounging on the back porch.
P7190003Medium.jpg

I don't have a good picture of my pets on my computer.I have four.They are boy 6,boy 12,step girl 12,and step girl 14.They start school tomorrow. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

ben2go said:
I don't have a good picture of my pets on my computer.I have four.They are boy 6,boy 12,step girl 12,and step girl 14.They start school tomorrow. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Wow School already? Mine don't go back till the First of September.

Jim said:
ben2go said:

Our schools are slowly being worked into year round attendance.When I was in the same schools,we had summer from mid May to end of august.Now it's mid June to mid August.Barely six weeks.

Jim said:
ben2go said:

School started two weeks ago around here....

Tried adding a picture of Smokey last night and it wouldnt work....

Here is my nieces dog, we adopted her 3 weeks ago, and kate name her Lollipop (Shes a bad@$$ dog with a sissy name!!)

Lollipop.JPG

Im still blown away by how big she got in 3 weeks, she was 7lbs on her first vet visit and today weighed in at 15lbs!!!

Lolli 1.JPG

Lolli 2.JPG

We are just a bit too late for photos. This is how we found him Friday morning. He had no way of telling us to spend a little more time with him. That we'd understand why in the Morning.
For 15 yrs he was my Buddy. Its just impossible to put into words how much a pet can worm his way into your heart.

the end 002.jpg

I'm very sorry Thudpucker. Pets (dogs specifically) love you without question and that makes it hard when you loose one.

This is our puggle Nala when we got her a year ago, and one from a couple months ago. I call her Doof because sometimes her lower teeth catch her upper lip and she looks pretty dumb. Good dog.

Attachments

• Naula3.jpg
    Naula3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 306
  • 0730082044b.jpg
    0730082044b.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 306
this is Kodiak... at about 6months old. I don't have any recent pics, but he's a tad bigger now

DSCF0210-1.jpg

Latest posts