big tinboat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
Haven't been on for a while. I was busy with the crew getting our tinboat ready for our two month sail. Hopefully we will have somefish calls and I can post our catch here. Just wanted to stop in and say hello while I am floating around in the warmer waters down in the straits. Here is a picture of the boat.

thumb_0220071001.jpg

nice man... what are you doing on that little tinboat lol looks like the coasties boat needs fishin lines off the sides

MARINE0321 said:
nice man... what are you doing on that little tinboat lol looks like the coasties boat needs fishin lines off the sides
When storms shut down the entire airforce, we go out. When hurricanes ground the United States Navy, we go out. And when the Holy Lord himself reaches down from heaven and destroys His good work with winds that rip houses off the ground, we go out.

We had a Coast Guard detachment on the Oiler I was staioned on for some LEO OPS in the Caribbean (many years ago) and they're an all right bunch of guys. My hats off to anyone that will head out into gale force winds and 20 foot seas, get on a helipoter and fly over to a swamped small boat, jump off said helicopter into the frigid waters to rescue the idiot that thought his 25 foot cabin cruiser was big enough to handle the fury of the North Atlantic in November.

Yeah, you Puddle Pirates are all right in my book.

flounderhead59 said:
My hats off to anyone that will head out into gale force winds and 20 foot seas, get on a helipoter and fly over to a swamped small boat, jump off said helicopter into the frigid waters to rescue the idiot that thought his 25 foot cabin cruiser was big enough to handle the fury of the North Atlantic in November

This comment does not at all descripe shinerman, i think they just have him onboard for the entertainment..............................

redbug said:
MARINE0321 said:
When storms shut down the entire airforce, we go out. When hurricanes ground the United States Navy, we go out. And when the Holy Lord himself reaches down from heaven and destroys His good work with winds that rip houses off the ground, we go out.

I think i heard that from the Guardian movie, it is a good quote

we are a little busy right now but hopefully by the end of the patrol we will be dropping lines in. I'll post the catch. And I am the puddle pirate that says ARRRRRR. :twisted:

My hats off to anyone that will head out into gale force winds and 20 foot seas, get on a helipoter and fly over to a swamped small boat, jump off said helicopter into the frigid waters to rescue the idiot that thought his 25 foot cabin cruiser was big enough to handle the fury of the North Atlantic in November.

Concur on that! :)

Guardian, a great movie!

Latest posts