webpage (for work) in progress

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking site there... they made us pick an in-service section to go to on Monday and nothing pertained to PE so I went to one about blogs and created a blog about making jigs :mrgreen:

Thanks guys :) .

alumacraftjoe said:
Nice looking site there... they made us pick an in-service section to go to on Monday and nothing pertained to PE so I went to one about blogs and created a blog about making jigs :mrgreen:

We have the option to create a blog on our new webpage, but I don't think I'm gonna take that plunge, lol.

Popeye said:
How come tinboats.net isn't one of your links?

Thought about it, but it wouldn't fly with the powers to be. :?

I did add a slideshow earlier today of the ships I served on. Eveyone of 'em are gone, with the FF being sold/transfered to the Turkish navy a few years ago. I heard they sank it next to the pier after they acquired it. :roll:

Waterwings said:
Thought about it, but it wouldn't fly with the powers to be. :?

We use GPS's and that ties right into your Geocaching class, just a different application. Of course your students shouldn't be exposed to "The Captain" except maybe in small controlled doses.

Latest posts