Back to school.... They are growing up!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
First day of school for my kids today.... not used to the camera on the new cell so the first pic came out a bit blurry:

Jun262010001.jpg

Jun262010002.jpg

Jun262010003.jpg

Waterwings said:
Nice pics, Joe! Did you check your daughter's backpack to see if she had any fishing gear with her, lol?

btw, nice blog site! 8)

LOL... no fishing stuff in the back pack.. however the night before I told her she had to go to bed early and she said " Why? are we fishing in the morning?"

Oh... and thanks the blog is a work in progress.

All four of mine started this past Tuesday.They are boy 6,boy 12,step gurl 12,step gurl 14.It cost us nearly a $1000 for everything they needed for school.That's just registration,books,and school supplies.When I was in school, $20 got me everything I need and registered.

ben2go said:
All four of mine started this past Tuesday.They are boy 6,boy 12,step gurl 12,step gurl 14.It cost us nearly a $1000 for everything they needed for school.That's just registration,books,and school supplies.When I was in school, $20 got me everything I need and registered.

I know it is crazy... at least our school supplies are included in tuition so they are waiting for them on their desk the first day of school.

Latest posts