My son's Birthday!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Nicholas celebrated his birthday by having a big party at school with all of his classmates. Instead of presents he collected donations for the KY Humane Society which was hit hard by the recent flooding in parts of Louisville. He loves animals and at this point wants to be a vet. As parents we are trying to bring him up right and a bunch of presents we didn't want. He wasn't too sure about the idea, but after bringing everything to the Shelter today and seeing how thankful they were and how many animals were in need.. he said "Dad I am really glad I did this I feel really good! I want to call Mom and tell her too." I am very proud of him and it was really neat they gave us a nice tour so he could see first hand how the donated items and money would help. Here are some pics of all the stuff he donated and we also had 80 dollars in checks.

nicholashumanesociety2.jpg

They even brought in a puppy for him to hold after we brought all the stuff inside:
nicholashumanesociety1.jpg

Latest posts