mercury moving to stillwater OK?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
I just caught the last bit on the radio. I beleave they were saying the union workers wouldnt take a paycut so they are moving the factory to oklahoma. man what great news they're not going to mexico, and im glad their ax'ing the over payed union workers (im sorry but i really hate unions). if only gm would do the same...

anybody else hear anything about it? i only caught the last half of it so i may not be 100percent correct..... :wink:

I haven't heard anything about it yet.

They should be making money hand over fist. They want to pay pennies for their parts only to turn around and sell them for a huge markup.

it was on cnn radio on xm this morning

They should be making money hand over fist. They want to pay pennies for their parts only to turn around and sell them for a huge markup.
agree'd. i think gm has um beat on the markup though

https://www.mertenmarine.com/servlet/the-606/PVS-Vent-Plug-Medium/Detail

Those plugs might cost them a nickel apiece. That's the same price that you would pay for them at the Mercury factory store in Wisconsin, too. I think they actually come 3 to a bag and not 5, also. I've got the entire set that were purchased on site after getting my new prop but I can't remember how many were in a bag. I'm pretty sure it was only 3.

Latest posts