Back home

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river_wolf

Reaction score
Well went back home to Colorado for my Mom's 70th B Day, had a good trip. Didnt get the chance to go fishing back there, and no No one has a boat there in the family. But good to see all. just catching up on all that I missed while I was there.

Hope all are doing well on this end.

She is doing good. She was happy to have all her kids home at one time. Not to mention it was good for me to go home and see my sisters and friends from days gone by. Took a couple of trips up in the mountains to show my wife where I grew up. She had never been back there with me so it was good for her.

river_wolf said:
She is doing good. She was happy to have all her kids home at one time. Not to mention it was good for me to go home and see my sisters and friends from days gone by. Took a couple of trips up in the mountains to show my wife where I grew up. She had never been back there with me so it was good for her.

Good for you man! :beer: I see my sister 4-5 times per year and we are only 45 minutes apart. :oops:

Well I live in Georgia now and my oldest sister lives in CA, cant get much further apart than that! Last time I saw her was about 6 years ago. Yeah, had a good time.

Saw a real nice Mule deer while I was there, but not the season, no gun and no license!!!! :cry:

Welcome back to insanity... Georgia that is.. you didn't miss anything here except for the traffic (which has gotten worse since school started back, so I'm back to my 2 hour 1way commutes

russ010 said:
Welcome back to insanity... Georgia that is.. you didn't miss anything here except for the traffic (which has gotten worse since school started back, so I'm back to my 2 hour 1way commutes

Yeah, found that out on my way to work this morning. See that the idiots are still on the road as well.......

Latest posts