Update on Dale Hollow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Nathan from Star Point Resort. Nathan says he has four rooms in the lodge booked by TinBoats members (plus 3-4 cabins) and he has blocked out the other three rooms in the lodge figureing he'd get some last minute additions. He figured we'd like to have the whole lodge to ouselves so he's holding the last three rooms for us. He also has some cabins still available at this time, but he expects to be full (or nearly full) for the dates we will be down there.

Point is - if you're still vacilating on making the trip, time is running short for having space available. Make your reservations NOW!

For those of you who haven't followed the entire post(s) and need further info on the trip or resort, go to the first post for the Dale Hollow Road Trip/Rally :)

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4546&start=0

I would so be there, but that's the weekend of the better half's birthday. :(

Of course I could surprise her with a little vacation trip - but I might be sleeping on the boat all winter! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BassAddict said:
wasilvers said:
but I might be sleeping on the boat all winter! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just bundle up real good, them Wisconsin winters cant be that cold!!

He'd better behave !!!!! :wink:

From here.....

During more than one-half of the winters, temperatures fall to minus 40 F or lower, and almost every winter temperatures of minus 30 or colder are reported from northern stations. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts