Work In Progress

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Since I didn't post a frontal view, I'll tell ya'll this is a big swimbait, but you would probably figure out it's not really a swimbait, it's a mailbox :) About 1/2 way there:

IMG_0805.JPG

Looks like a largemouth golden carp, only kiden, make sure you show us what it looks like when you are finished

wow thats awesome you really have some talent that looks great

I will be posting a semi-final pic soon, done with a primary gloss coat on it, then once everyone is happy, will go to the finish coat, and off to the owner.

Fishin NJ said:
Was this was a repaint of the version they sell in the stores? theres a few house in my town that have these as mail boxes.

I was looking at that one at Basspro today. Me and my son said yes, My wife said hell no :cry:

Jim said:
Fishin NJ said:
Was this was a repaint of the version they sell in the stores? theres a few house in my town that have these as mail boxes.

I was looking at that one at Basspro today. Me and my son said yes, My wife said hell no :cry:

majority rules :wink: i would get it

jk

That thing is sweet so far, if I were to put that out for a mailbox,guarantee i'd fine some drunken piney sitting on my front lawn trying to catch it, I've put three magnetic basses on my mailbox and they all dissapeared