Got a couple reasons to celebrate.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Youngest daughter had her baby boy at 8:36pm on 8/31/09 Mom and baby are doing well... except for one small affliction... She named him Bentley Cole. Poor kid, going through life with that name. Oh and I turned 50 today.

Congratulations on both fronts !!!! Get some good pictures of this one. :wink:

BTW - be grateful for the name Bently. These days they come up with some that are MUCH worse. #-o You can always call him Ben.

My former sister-in-law married an Arab guy and their 3 kids are named Fatimah, Taleb and Sufian. Count your blessings !!!!! :LOL2:

Congratz Flounder!!!! Remind me to bring a bottle of Jim to DH to celebrate the two occasions with ya.................. Oops forgot ya cant make it, oh well me and fishingcop will do the celebrating for ya :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
Congratz Flounder!!!! Remind me to bring a bottle of Jim to DH to celebrate the two occasions with ya.................. Oops forgot ya cant make it, oh well me and fishingcop will do the celebrating for ya :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Yep, that's a good plan :) Congrats and have a great birthday.... We'll miss you at D.H., but, like BA said, we'll be thinking (drinking) about you :lol:

Loggerhead Mike said:
so does that mean you and your grandson got the same bday?

Naw, he missed by 3 hours and 24 minutes. We were hoping he would wait until the 5th actually. That's the daughter's B-Day.

Latest posts