Field and Stream Bass Article

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a good read - I learned a bunch of things about spawning bass - How about how the smaller male will point to the lurking females? That is a great thing to know if you want to catch larger fish!

And, the small males will try to eat 1st - and you have to then not set the hook to catch the big girls.

Thanks for posting this

Great article PBW! Nice find.

Interesting that if you cut off the escape route you will decreae your chances of catching a fish. So if you never fished an area or dont know the area, you could be dooming yourself just pulling in.

Good stuff! :D

Jim said:
Great article PBW! Nice find.

Interesting that if you cut off the escape route you will decreae your chances of catching a fish. So if you never fished an area or dont know the area, you could be dooming yourself just pulling in.

Good stuff! :D

I did this the 2nd time out in my boat. Pulled up in a small holler, wind pushed boat sideways and basicly blocked the entire exit I seen a entire school of smaller bass just blast out of there.

I read this article a couple weeks ago on a different forum. I still think it's cool.

Latest posts