Y'all are Chicken

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to go so I didn't sign up for this one.

My wife and her friends have bounced around the idea of a "low country boil" for all three days but have now decided that they may not do it at all. :roll:

no digital camera till october :(

with bow season starting monday up here i'll probably be in the woods all weekend scouting and getting the stand in a good spot

I'd like to get in, but I haven't been catching numbers, I've been catching quality. Not to mention that I actually plan on fishing past midnight both nights so I won't be able to get pics in on time.

You boys tear'em up - I can't wait to see what y'all are able to pull out

I dont get to go fishing as often as I use too.. Most of the time I only catch small bass. the largest bass I have ever caught in all the years I have been bass fishing was right at 4lbs and that was 2 yrs ago. So you all would smoke me for sure..

cyberflexx said:
I dont get to go fishing as often as I use too.. Most of the time I only catch small bass. the largest bass I have ever caught in all the years I have been bass fishing was right at 4lbs and that was 2 yrs ago. So you all would smoke me for sure..

If you ever make it down here to GA, look me up... I'll put you on some big fish

russ010 said:
cyberflexx said:

If you ever make it down here to GA, look me up... I'll put you on some big fish

Sweet.. thanks for the offer..

I'm going for quality this weekend(those toothy 40+ inch fish), not quantity. :mrgreen:

russ010 said:
I'd like to get in, but I haven't been catching numbers, I've been catching quality. Not to mention that I actually plan on fishing past midnight both nights so I won't be able to get pics in on time.

I haven't been catching numbers either, but that's ok. It's a great excuse to stay on the water longer!

8)

Just don't forget to put your sunscreen on - right before you tie on your favorite lure!

:mrgreen:

If my girls soccer team keeps winning,I'll be back to late to give it a try also.

If I thought that I could get away with spray painting these specks and reds green, I would enter. :LOL2:

As much as I hate to say it, I am too busy for fishing right now. Oh well, I'd rather it be in the heat of the summer, as opposed to the action of spring or fall that I had to miss. Hate that I missed the striper run up from Weiss this year (stripers run up the Etowah from Weiss, but cannot make it past a dam that happens to be about 3 miles from my house, so my area is full of big stripes in the summer), but I didn't have much choice.

I definitely would have entered this one, but....well I got married on the 5th. I could have probably brought some nice smallies to the table, too.

Oh well, maybe next time.

I ain't skeerd. I really hated to miss it, but there taint no black bass in the great state of Alaska. In the spirit of things I did try to go fishing though. We were out at my wife's grandfather's remote lake cabin for several days and I had planned on loading the boat with whopper sized rainbow trout that the lake is full of (with zero fishing pressure) but fate was not on my side. After the float plane dropped us off, I discovered that the shed where the jon boat was stored had collapsed last winter from the 15-17 ft of snow that area receives and the boat was squashed flat. All I had was a kayak to fish with. Hats off to any of you guys that can fish in one of those things. I was scared to death that I might actually catch something and flip the kayak. And with the water temp at 34 degrees I decided my fishing would have to wait for another day.

Latest posts