Planning a trip to Kerr Lake NC, Weekend of Oct 31st

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberflexx

Reaction score
I am planning a trip to Kerr the end of October and would like to know what type of weather is to be expected. What is the temperature for this time of year in that area?

We have a buddy tournament for the local bass club and since I dropped out of the club ( which I plan to rejoin soon) I was asked to be a buddy ( since i have the Ranger and the other guy is a nonboater plus a good friend of mine) so I told him I would go. He said he would pay half of the fuel and hotel room. I am not sure what boat ramp or anything like that, I am letting him make all the plans, I'm just going along for the ride although I'm the one driving and the boat owner...

theres some good info for kerr lake @ ncangler.com

havent ventured over there myself, im sure yall will have a blast though

I fished kerr last fall the weather should be great and the fishing better than avg that time of year.
if you find out what area you will be fishing I will try to help.. I fished with a guy that does real well on the lake
I hope you have a good map and a good depth finder pick up a few jiggin spoons and mustard color crank baits that run 6 to 10 ft..
find out the ramp and I'll post some map shots of areas to fish

Thanks Redbug.. My friend is suppose to find out in the next couple days.

The Ranger has 2 good depth finders on it and I have some of those crankbaits that you mentioned.

Latest posts