Breaking the news...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a loose loose situation

best way i figure though women are all different, a very expensive shiney gift rite before you tell her #-o

Let it get swamped out on the lake and cripple it back to the ramp, tell her how dangerous it is when on the lake with bigger boats throwing big wake and you dont feel safe when out fishing.

bobberboy said:
keep 'em coming...

I actually had a wake come over the front of the boat so that won't scare her.

It's not that *want* a new boat. That would never fly with my wife. However, when you consider that it isn't wide enough, isn't long enough and anything else you can think wrong with it, that thing is practically a death trap. The only reason you need a larger boat is for safety reasons.

BassAddict said:
Just get it and deal with the consequences later!!!

Spoke like a single man !!! But you took the words right outta my mouth. Just bring it home one day and ignore her if she complains. Maybe she'll go away and then you won't have to answer to anybody about your fishing needs and habits. :wink:

Tell her you have been thinking about HER safety and that a new boat would be more stable.

Do like I did... take her out in it - rock it good and scare the crap out of her. Tell her that you really need a bigger boat if she wants to go out with you... heck, Tiffany even put forth a little $$, so now it's "ours".

One thing if she pays... if you two ever split - she'll claim it and the courts will give it to her! [-X

pick out your new bigger boat be sure it is ready for the water.. paint the d boat to match the new boat she will never know.....

redbug said:
pick out your new bigger boat be sure it is ready for the water.. paint the d boat to match the new boat she will never know.....
Getting up to three is usually tough, as she sees the number increase but after that point, make it a habit of moving them around some. Then, as they come and go, it is less noticeable. "No honey, that isn't a new boat, it was over on the other side of the shed last week."

bassboy1 said:
redbug said:
Getting up to three is usually tough, as she sees the number increase but after that point, make it a habit of moving them around some. Then, as they come and go, it is less noticeable. "No honey, that isn't a new boat, it was over on the other side of the shed last week."

Ha... I use a similar technique to hide new rods.