anybody to go RodRun, pigeon forge TN?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to but the fishing bug bit me hard Since i went to another car show last weekend. :)

I live 20 minutes from Pigeon Forge and try to avoid it all cost during the Car Shows and such... It's pure Pandemonium. Unfortunately, I did have to deal with some of the traffic on our way home from church yesterday morning. Saw some nice cars as well. Thank the Lord for backroads! [-o<

I was there during one last year.

CRAZY

We were just staying in a cabin. Took us 6 hours to travel 2 miles. We actually parked the car, walked up to where we had to go, then ate dinner, came back and the cars had barely moved in front of us.

There is a lot of nice scenery there, and the cars aren't bad either.

:D

My wife, kids and the babysitter are going to Gatlinburg the weekend of Oct31st..

I'm going to Kerr Lake to fish a club tournament..

We usually go to Gatlinburg once a year.. Next time I head that way, I'll let ya know, maybe we can do dinner or something..

it was a packed house thats for sure, we spent most of our time at the cabin

def. cyber maybe i can show ya a nice hunnie hole if you come at the rite time of year

Mike, took the family up Friday. We stayed over in Townsend trying to stay somewhat out of the traffic jams. Did go over to Pigeon Forge on Saturday ( son wanted to go to Smokey Mountain Knive Works) and saw some really nice rides. We had a good time, but it did rain every day on us while we were there. I am a Mustang man my self saw several Shelby's while we were there. 68 Fastback...I have had it for 30 years needs to be gone back through.

Flintcreek.

cool buddy. im more of a chevy guy but as long as its american im a fan, and there were some sweeeet stangs crusing around. i was riding in my buddys fox body 4.0 saturday took a few skidmarks home with me. them things are crazy in the rain

im not sure were we stayed this time. it was about 30 min from the pigeon forge strip off redlight 3. i wanna say wear county or just "wear" :|

i found my next toy ive got to have. Rat Rod :mrgreen:

Loggerhead Mike said:
im not sure were we stayed this time. it was about 30 min from the pigeon forge strip off redlight 3. i wanna say wear county or just "wear" :|

That would be Wears Valley... :D

I hate to admit it but I have been thinking about selling my boat and stopping fishing for a while and getting my 68 Fastback Mustang back on the road...needs some work right now.

Flintcreek

Latest posts