A R-eel Fish Story

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
Especially for you Gulf fishermen: I'm sure Capt. would have handle this better if he had a catch like this :lol:

https://seabreezenews.com/issue/Page_01c.pdf

FishingCop said:
Especially for you Gulf fishermen: I'm sure Capt. would have handle this better if he had a catch like this :lol:

https://seabreezenews.com/issue/Page_01c.pdf

We have been laughing all week at this at work. Conger eels are very rare around here or at least I've never seen one in 20 + years offshore in the Gulf. I wish their escapade was on camera. It would have surely won something :D . I can't say that it wouldn't have scared me either.

Captain Ahab said:
We catch those things all the time while sea bass fishing

Tasty buggers!

Ha, I bet you catch them like FishinsMyLife describes catching crocs in SC - get them up to the boat then shoot their *** or stab them to death before hauling them aboard, right Capt? :p

They showed this on the local news. Funny and creepy all in the same moment. I used to have an aquarium with several different types of fish in it. But I got two small eels and I could never keep them in the aquarium. They were always getting out somehow and I still don't know how.

FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:

Tasty buggers!

Ha, I bet you catch them like FishinsMyLife describes catching crocs in SC - get them up to the boat then shoot their *** or stab them to death before hauling them aboard, right Capt? :p

Nope - I just use my bear bare hands
sb21.JPG

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:

Tasty buggers!

sb21.JPG

My hero =D> =D> :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:

Tasty buggers!

sb21.JPG

Is that why you have a hook for an arm?