DALE HOLLOW Info

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
I talked with Nathan at the resort about a few things. Here's what I learned:

Bait for sale at the resort: night crawlers, red worms, crickets, and minnows.

Food: NO restaurant. Just have the staples and snacks in the store (candy bars, chips, pork and beans, etc.)
The ice cream shop is closed for the season.

Gas: both regular and pre-mixed gas

Groceries: The closest is 7 miles away

Resaturant: The closest is 7 miles away

What works best in late October: Minnows seems to be the best live bait. Artificial baits vary from one week to the next. Sometimes surface lure work, and it could be the fish are still 20 feet down. It all depends on the weather over the next couple of weeks does.

the minners are going to be the ticket i'd bet if it gets cold like its supposed to next week

im trying like hell to make it. got a wedding in florida this weekend that ruined all my plans. if i got the cash to make it to tn dont call the cops on the guy sleeping in his truck! he's a friendly ole boy :LOL2:

Loggerhead Mike said:
the minners are going to be the ticket i'd bet if it gets cold like its supposed to next week

im trying like hell to make it. got a wedding in florida this weekend that ruined all my plans. if i got the cash to make it to tn dont call the cops on the guy sleeping in his truck! he's a friendly ole boy :LOL2:

Ha, bring a blanket, sneak in the lodge and sleep on the couch :wink:

Latest posts