Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Is anyone out there playing in our League? I see a few teams at 0-3 with no rosters set. Are you guys still playing? I'm up against Mr. Russ this week. Good luck man.....

Mr. Moo isn't even near the basement so far this year :mrgreen:

I've played every week... the second week I messed up the roster and would have won - but I was playing too many people - that sucks so no undefeated season this year.

I haven't even checked it since last night so I don't know the outcome - but I'm not into it like I was last year... too much other stuff going on.

But good luck to you too bcritch! I'll see you on the field sunday

Thought I'd add on here... if someone is out already, I can 'captain' the team for them. I'm only in one league this year so I have some time available.

Just sayin'

:)

I had forgotten all about it... I'm in now and the team is ready to go! Sorry about that!

Its still early in the season ole mighty commish, the basement still has my name on it.

wasilvers said:
Thought I'd add on here... if someone is out already, I can 'captain' the team for them. I'm only in one league this year so I have some time available.

Just sayin'

:)

Send me your email and I can give you a team that no one is playing.

I'm still here. My team doing pretty good. Better than in my other league where I'm defending champion.

man... i'm holding the basement steady this year!!!

I wish I could make myself find the time to manage it better, but between fishing and work, I don't have much time for it.

I'm still leading the Yahoo league that I'm a part of - but only because I was able to do a live draft and see what players I wanted to pick up in each round.

This week is going to be bad though - The Saints have a bye week and Drew Brees is my main weapon!

russ010 said:
The Saints have a bye week and Drew Brees is my main weapon!

I hear ya on that, week 8 I lose 1/2 my team due to the Pats/Steelers, Tampa/Chiefs bye week #-o #-o No biggie though that is my Shamoo Nation week so it'll give them a fighting chance :lol:

BassAddict said:
russ010 said:

I hear ya on that, week 8 I lose 1/2 my team due to the Pats/Steelers, Tampa/Chiefs bye week #-o #-o No biggie though that is my Shamoo Nation week so it'll give them a fighting chance :lol:
Dude I need all the chances I can get :LOL2: I'm looking forward to it :mrgreen: I'll rest my starters that week :LOL2: By week 8 McNabs ribs should be coming out his throat :mrgreen: I hear Trotter cant swing the ax anymore, he dropped down to a hatchet.

shamoo said:
BassAddict said:
russ010 said:

I'll rest my starters that week :LOL2:

I detect a hint of sarcasm here!!!!!

Well the week is here, the one i joined this fantasy football league for, it me Vs the Moo-man in a no holds barred grudge match!!! True I lost half my team due to a bye week, but i think I put together a pretty good ragtag team of seconds and Im feeling good about my chances!!!!!!! Setup that lineup Moo cause im coming for ya!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!! fighting0050.gif

Edit: Oh yea i defiantly feel like a side bet is in order on this on, what do you say about breakfast for the WHOLE table when we get together in Dec?

The whole table ugh? I hear ya yappen, I'm going to give you a chance to back up a step and take your foot out of you furry face, if not its GAME ON my friend!!!!! Everything a go on this side, bets accepted!!!!! I thank you for breakfast in advance, I hope its not going to ruin your holiday, I dont want to see any ice sickles hanging off your ruffage when you loose :twisted:

shamoo said:
The whole table ugh? I hear ya yappen, I'm going to give you a chance to back up a step and take your foot out of you furry face, if not its GAME ON my friend!!!!! Everything a go on this side, bets accepted!!!!! I thank you for breakfast in advance, I hope its not going to ruin your holiday, I dont want to see any ice sickles hanging off your ruffage when you loose :twisted:

Oh its on!!!! Im gonna beat you like a redheaded step child!!! And know whats better than scrapple for breakfast? FREE scrapple courtesy of Mr. Moo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your messen wit the nation, Oh Theres a new movie out that made me think of you---Men who stare at goats!!!!

I knew you liked goats, thats my sleeper record, I didnt have a legal line up the last two weeks 0 points and you fell for my trap, I gotcha hook, line and sinker. GAME ON BRO!!!!!

Latest posts