It's official !

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Today I submitted the email to our boss (in another state) that 01 July 2011 will be my last official day of work. I've already talked to the state board of education, and they say that's the magic date to give me exactly 15.5 years on the job. I know it's 22 months away, but we advertise the position as early as possible in order to fill it. Maybe I can get some fishing done. :)

Thanks :) . Kinda strange when I think back 13 yrs ago to the first day we started the program at the school. Even stranger when I think of how I entered this second career when I was a youngster of 42 yrs old, lol. :shock:

At 43 i am looking at what i would do if i started over and i am at a lost.If u found that out then u are blessed.

=D> =D> =D> Congrats...Time for more fishing and HONEY DOS :LOL2: Retired 1 1/2 yrs ago and loving every min....There isn't enof hrs. in a day for me now....JIGGY

Thanks fellas! :) . We rec'd an email from HQ (the military side, not the state board) this morning stating it's too early to advertise the job opening. They said to wait a year, which doesn't make the least bit of sense to me.
crazy_face.gif

Latest posts