Thoughts and prayers appreciated

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
I received a phone call yesterday that I never would have imagined receiving in a million years.

One of my best friends since high school and frequent fishing partners decided to take his own life yesterday. I had just talked to him about a week and a half ago and planned a crappie fishing trip toward the end of this month. I wish I had known some of the things that I've just found out about. Maybe I could have helped. I don't know.

I would appreciate any extra prayers that you may have for his family.

Prayers sent Quackrstackr!

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Sorry for your lost my friend. My prayers go out for you and his family.

Guys - I know this is an internet based chat and we rarely get to see each other, but if any of you ever have any problems or just need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of this forum. I would never turn my back to any of you, friend or foe, if you thought that taking your own life was the only solution. I've always got time for you. 404-617-0859 and I'm available 24/7, 365 days a year - and that's for anything you want to talk about - problems or just to chat.

russ010 said:
Guys - I know this is an internet based chat and we rarely get to see each other, but if any of you ever have any problems or just need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of this forum. I would never turn my back to any of you, friend or foe, if you thought that taking your own life was the only solution. I've always got time for you. 404-617-0859 and I'm available 24/7, 365 days a year - and that's for anything you want to talk about - problems or just to chat.

Ditto to what Russ said!

Here's a couple more sent your way [-o< I'm sorry for your loss of a good friend.

Latest posts