Dale Hollow Roster

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
Week and a half away! The other attendance sheet kinda fell apart, at least from my vantage point, with people opting in or out at the last minute, so I would like to see who all will be there. Being less than 2 weeks off, it should be pretty certain as to who is and isn't going.

Check in people, so we get an idea of who to look out for.

I can't make it up Thursday, but we will be leaving Cartersville around 3:30am Friday, and expect to be there between 7:30 and 8:30, with a boat in tow. I (Dawson) will be there, as will my father (Tony).

I believe Jim posted social hours at 1 pm, and 7 pm. If anybody has any other suggestions, I am up for a few more meet ups, if someone else wants to get together and jawjab for a bit otherwise.

To make it easy, I'll update this post with people as y'all post them, just to notice in a glance

CONFIRMED:
bassboy1 (Dawson)
bassboy's dad (Tony)
Bubba
Fishingcop and wife
lgbrkr and husband
Fishingcop's brother, brothers wife, sister and sisters husband.
alumacraftjoe
Jim
Remo
BassAddict
Shinerman77
KMixon
pbw
BassNBob and buddy.

Hope I'm not taking Jim's glory here. I just wanted to see an official list of who to expect, now that we're getting close.

I will be there! Hopefully be arriving thursday evening late(depending on work). If I can't get off work friday, I will be there friday evening late. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and "jawjab"ing with everyone...haha. I can't wait! :mrgreen:

Fishing cop with wife ---- staying til Monday morning
Legbrkr with husband---- staying til Monday morning

My wife's brother & wife and sister & husband have a cabin for Fri & Sat - not Tiboaters but coming to visit their sister for the weekend. They live close by down there and we're coming from the Chicago area. Good chance for the family to spend some time.

Thanks BassBoy for updating the roster :)

Captain Ahab said:
Jim said:
BassAddict and Shinerman77 will be there too.

**** - I was thinking about going but I fear BassAddict! :mrgreen:

have a great trip - do not eat the brown acid

Yup, me and shinerman will be there sometime on Thursday and leaving Sunday morning!! Cant wait to meet yall!!!

And its not the acid im looking foward to, its the kool aid and the ride on the international star ship that Jim promised me!!!!!!

pbw said:
Where and when is the saturday night meeting? I'm going to attempt to make it..

Right in the main lodge! around 7PM.
https://www.starpointresort.com/lodge.htm

You will find us, we will be around. I am staying in the ELM cottage right in front of it. :beer:

Here's an idea if anyone will have a laptop/internet connection: How about some "live" coverage (pics/blog) from the get-together? Those of us that can't make it can be there in "spirit" through the internet, lol. Just a thought :)

YouTube video maybe :wink:

Waterwings said:
Here's an idea if anyone will have a laptop/internet connection: How about some "live" coverage (pics/blog) from the get-together? Those of us that can't make it can be there in "spirit" through the internet, lol. Just a thought :)

I believe Jim was talking about buying some fancy smancy Hi-Def Digital video recorder to use down there. So that would be cool. :)

Then all you guys will know what you've missed out on. :lol: :mrgreen:

Waterwings said:

8)

dont drink too many totties if your going to be on youtube :LOL2:

i ruined my trip to the holler with a 300 dollar ticket saturday :(

Me and a buddy will be there Thursday around 12:00. I'll have the cards and spring water and my beer. We will be staying in the lodge.

bassboy1 said:
CONFIRMED:
bassboy1 (Dawson)
bassboy's dad (Tony)
Bubba
Fishingcop and wife
lgbrkr and husband
Fishingcop's brother, brothers wife, sister and sisters husband.
alumacraftjoe
Jim
Remo
BassAddict
Shinerman77
KMixon
pbw
BassNBob and buddy.

Hope I'm not taking Jim's glory here. I just wanted to see an official list of who to expect, now that we're getting close.

Well, certainly not as many as originally indicated they were coming when it was organized - over a year ago - but a good group coming all the same :) Too bad and sorry for all that wanted to make it but had to cancel - maybe next year?

We're staying near Indianapolis tomorrow night and should get in mid-afternoon, after stopping to eat and grocery shopping. After we get checked in, unpacked and get the boat in the water - we'll see you in the lodge - ha, if we're not out fishing :lol: Looking forward to meeting everyone....... Safe trip to all... see ya Thursday :)

Latest posts