Nasty weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
It's October and we (western Ky) are under a dang severe storm / tornado watch until 3am. Been raining hard here off & on all day, and some earlier this evening. Wind isn't bad [yet]. I hate it when the wind picks up. :shock:

The watch area includes Quackrstacker's county, which would get it before me. Haven't seen him on-line tonight.

Tell me...I fished in it from 8 too 4 today I mean it poured down buckets at times,,,, Fished Beshears again 2 bites 2 fish ...One in 4 range and One about 2-1/2....JIGGY

Nice catchin', Jiggy! Do you have a bilge pump in your boat?

Got up this morning and looked outside, and it doesn't appear that we got any kind of wind overnight, but it's still raining! :shock:

Yessir I do have a bilge pump and let me tell yas it was a runnin yesterday too :lol: ....Had to keep Rods under console to keep the handles dry :shock: ...It rained so much I had 2 rainsuits on :lol: ....JIGGY

We had record setting waves this week on Lake Erie, the wave report was calling for 14-17 footers! I have lived on the western basin of Lake Erie all my life and I have never even seen a 10 footer. It pulled all the water east and the local marinas had alot of boats sitting in the mud.

Captain Ahab said:
All this says one thing here on the East Coast - Striped Bass (Rockfish) Weather

Bring it ON!

True colder water temps are better for stripers, but I'd rather have the springtime bite, cause I know summers right around the corner. The fall bite just brings the cold... LOL

I'm expecting some good reports from you guys on the coast!!

Latest posts