New Slogan For Tinboats.Net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I want to come up with a tagline for tinboats that will stick.

So far the ideas are

Tinboats.Net:
1, The Original aluminum boat & Fishing Site!

2, The Original aluminum boat & Fishing Club!

3, Where Metal floats!

Throw out some ideas! :D

Esquired I think Jim (and every one else) should build an esquired shrine in their house to worship 3 times a day!!!!!
Prayer_3.jpg

Fish Fear our Steel?

TinBoats.net - Online Talk for Fishing and Metal Boating

TinBoats.net - It is Funny Becuase it is True

TinBoats.net - Where Anglers and Boats Meet

TinBoat.net - The Smoker you Drink, the Drinker you Smoke

TinBoats, Where Metal Floats!!!

BassAddict said:
I love the pcbait idea on the sleeve, and maybe a small picture add on the home page like the BPS one to try to throw him some bussiness!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

#-o

Your killing me addict, Just plain killing me.

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
I love the pcbait idea on the sleeve, and maybe a small picture add on the home page like the BPS one to try to throw him some bussiness!

#-o

only suggestions Jim, have ideas running through my head 24/7, i dream tinboats.net.................**** even in my dreams im a dork lol

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
BassAddict said:

#-o

only suggestions Jim, have ideas running through my head 24/7, i dream tinboats.net.................**** even in my dreams im a dork lol

What i meant from that is that there is a small picture on the homepage.....from pretty much day 1 LOL!

look on the home page pc baits is listed as a sponsor and the tab is linked to his awesome site!!
gotta get up early to beat Jim to an idea!!

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
Jim said:

#-o

What i meant from that is that there is a small picture on the homepage.....from pretty much day 1 LOL!

:oops: Oh........................ must be these old eyes of mine lol

Latest posts