Tattoos on impulse

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Tat. I learned my lesson about tats the hard way. Don’t trust someone that says "Yeah, I have my own gun and am going to open my own shop when I get out of the Navy!"

Tat Lesson #1: There is no such thing as a good cheap tattoo.
:lol:

river_wolf said:
Nice Tat. I learned my lesson about tats the hard way. Don’t trust someone that says "Yeah, I have my own gun and am going to open my own shop when I get out of the Navy!"

Tat Lesson #1: There is no such thing as a good cheap tattoo.
:lol:

LMAO the way i see it is if ya get a totally bad tattoo ya can always cover it up with something even bigger and more obnoxious!!!!

Don’t trust someone that says "Yeah, I have my own gun and am going to open my own shop when I get out of the Navy!"

i also learned that the hard way when i was 17. the cross on my arm looks like a chitlin did it, but after a few years you forget its even there

yours dont look bad at all. its a cool lookin tat sloppy er not

Looks good to me ...I got one on my arm for my service days was suppose to be an American Bald eagle... For some reason now it looks more like a Rhode Island red rooster :LOL2: ...JIGGY

When you just look at it on it's own and not compare it to the other one it looks just fine. Was this the first?

Uh Oh... we're going to have to have a show off your tat thread. :shock:

poolie said:
When you just look at it on it's own and not compare it to the other one it looks just fine. Was this the first?

Uh Oh... we're going to have to have a show off your tat thread. :shock:

Nope this is my 4th or 6th depending how u look at it and i was bit by the tattoo bug at 17 lol heres my tattoo rundown

(1) first was a dope mushroom on left shoulder blade
(2) was of my dog Cassidy which came out looking like an ewock on my right ankle!
(3) 4 aces and a stack of chips on my right shoulder
(4) had my dog covered up by a flameing skull and a ace of spades
(5) had my dope mushroom covered up with a Koi fish for my parents
(6) the one pictured
(7) coming soon! (water surrounding the Koi)

And yes to answer your questions i got a thing for playing cards (Aces) and skulls

I got a wild hair and woke up with this friendly looking guy on my shoulder about 15 years ago.

scary_guy100.gif

Here are my "DO OVERS" Yes, both were cheap the first time but I paid to have Good artists fix both of them.

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0001.jpg

Have a third on my back its a set of AB wings, but it was done right the first time.

here is my cover up. had a GF's nickname on my bicep.

seansarm.jpg

the cover up hurt WAY more then the breakup.... :LOL2:

I've got a rabbit on my butt... but anytime I go to show him off he gets nervous and jumps in the hole

started at 17 with a black panther on the right arm, then naked lady on the left arm,then dagger through hart on left fore arm then cover up of Indian over black panther, dolphin over naked lady(done in Mexico not good) Oh and one on left chest of Viking not for football. (was to be colored but was in a bad spot) do not know if I am done or not, always wanted a full back tat but then I can't see it there anyway. :) 8) :lol:

I got 8 or 9 here is a few.

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 6,179
  • Tats 001.JPG
    Tats 001.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 6,179
  • Tats 006.JPG
    Tats 006.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 6,179
  • Tats 007.JPG
    Tats 007.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 6,179
  • Tats 008.JPG
    Tats 008.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 6,179
Hi friend,
Really nice Tattoo .
I enjoy the collection of tattoo, hope you will provide some more tattoo of different design.

Thanks
RI Tattoo

I never wanted to be one of those old guys with droopy, faded tattoos. I'm 51 now, so I figure in another six months or so I'll have lost all muscle tone so it'll be safe to get one.

Sinker said:
I never wanted to be one of those old guys with droopy, faded tattoos. I'm 51 now, so I figure in another six months or so I'll have lost all muscle tone so it'll be safe to get one.

:LOL2: :roflmao:

Latest posts